Sunday, May 15, 2011

Change.

"Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future." John F. Kennedy

When some people hear the word "change", their skin crawls and their armpits begin to sweat. However, in the past few years, I've realized I'm a person whom embraces change with open arms. Although I'm a very structured creature who appreciates a schedule and organization and routine more than most (some might call me a "nerd"), I am also fond of rolling with the punches every now and then.

I can say that with each new day, I am becoming more and more aware that change is a-comin'. I do not know to what degree this change is going to take place, but I can tell it's approaching. And I'm excited to say the least.

Sacred? No.
Worried? Nope.
Fearful? Naw.
Doubt? Nada.

I know that my God works all things for the good for those who love Him.

Of His promises, I am confident. Of His presence, I am becoming more and more aware. Of His faithfulness, I am constantly reminded. Of His plan, I am receptive.

I'm sorry to write and be so entirely vague. I will reveal more details as they present themselves. I just needed to declare my trust in Him, my dependence on His word, and my anticipation for what is to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment