Saturday, April 16, 2011

Fabric Fun


An eternity may lapse in between my own blog posts, but I am a self-diagnosed

blog-following-junkie. As part of my daily routine, I read up on blogs, blogs, and more blogs. (You'll find a list of some of my favs to the right!)


I follow a multitude of decorating blogs, and just this week I came across a newbie:


House of Turquoise


She posts decor photos that are nothing less than uh-mazing!


The pics below depict fabrics whose colors are intoxicating on a dreary and chilly Saturday like today. May their patterns and vibrant colors cast out Winter's dreariness and help welcome a highly anticipated Springtime!


Aren't they just fabulous?!?





1 comment:

  1. You are welcome to raid my RSS reader...wedding sites (for party ideas of course), photography (for inspiration) and decorating (duh) a-plenty. xo

    ReplyDelete